- Extensive Advanced Training & Excel in the Fields of:
- Endodontics (Root Canal Therapy
- Reconstructive Dentistry
- Invisalign® Certified
- Surgical Implant Placement
- Oral Surgery
- Sedation Dentistry
- Served as Assistant Professor on the Faculty at USC's Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry's Department of Periodontology
- Co-founder Dental Technologies Club of USC to Expose Colleagues to the Latest Technologies that Improve Diagnosis & Dental Treatments
Came in here for a simple clean-up and they fixed more than that. Was in and out in 2 hrs! Entire staff is very friendly and helpful. If you need some dental work done, stop looking and make an appointment :) You won't regret it.
A Dental Emergency Can Occur at Any TimeA dentist should be seen for a dental emergency if you are experiencing:
- A toothache
- A swollen face
- A broken or loose tooth
- A lost filling or crown (cap)
- Bleeding after having a tooth pulled
If you're in pain and can't wait for relief, we'll try to schedule an appointment immediately.
During normal business hours, call our office for a same day appointment.
For fastest response outside normal business hours follow the instructions on the dental office voicemail system.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss any aspect of your dental health – we don’t charge for giving advice!